Special Stage Forums banner

CRC results and standings update?

7K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  granthughes 
#1 ·
Kevin,
are you going to update the CRC site with the results from the rallycross last sunday?

there was an event, even if almost no one attended...

Who's going to Victor?

Scott

#6 ·
The site is updated with results.
Holy 92 point tie between Scott and Jeremy. Awesome!
Kern's lead the Salta Suby by a whopping four points. Steve better get that new engine in and find another 100 hp soon before Dave really starts to walk away. :)

I'll be at Victor. Sending in Mark and my entries today. Going to Salta Saturday to put my gearbox back together and try to get Mark's car back together. Suspension parts from the UK are here, just waiting on a couple bits of hardware that should be here tomorrow or Monday. New clutch arrived as well.

Did everyone notice that they're doing a fun run/mechanics race on Sunday after the last race run. I call the Kern Evo. :) Hahaha.

#10 ·
I just popped my entry in the mail.

Speaking of which is the address correct on the entry form now? Last time there were a couple different addresses and my membership forms never showed up.

Also anyone want to be a volunteer? You'll be paid in beer.

Thanks,

Jeremy

#12 ·
Also anyone want to be a volunteer? You'll be paid in beer.

Thanks,

Jeremy
Speaking of which....

One of the Rally CO organizers mentioned that there might be a body of people interested in working/volunteering at more events.

Lets get a need a volunteer list going ASAP so I can see if he has any interested parties!

#11 ·
FWIW, for those of you mailing in entry forms...possibly to the wrong address. Ginger has let us post-date checks for each event so that they've already got your forms for the rest of the year. If you don't show up, they won't cash your check. Makes it easy to avoid those pesky late fees. :)

Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.