PRG RallyCross Makeup Day!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PRG RallyCross Makeup Day!

Default PRG RallyCross Makeup Day!

Hi guys,

I just got word that we're going to be able to make up one of the RallyCrosses missed this year! It's this Saturday the 3rd of November at the ORV Park.

The usual information will be posted on the PRG website later today. For now, I will copy that info into this post.

Schedule:
    - Tech Inspection: 0800-0900
    - Driver's Meeting: 0915
    - First Car Out: 0930

Cost: $25 for PRG Members, $30 for non-members (both include admission to the ORV park)

After tech inspection, please go to registration to obtain your timecard. There is only one session scheduled for this event. Worker positions will be assigned at the driver's meeting and the entire group will be split into run/work groups at that time. After the parade lap, those working first will go to their worker assignments. Those running first will put their cars into the grid to prepare for their first run.

Helmets are required (Snell 95 and newer rating). Loaner helmets will be available at the event but in limited supply.

If you're unsure about what class your car will run in, please read the Rally Cross rules.

Spectators:
    The ORV park charges $10 per car for anyone entering the park. If you're interested in spectating, try to carpool to minimize costs. If you would like to get a closer look at the action, ask a competitor to let you ride along with them. There is a concession stand on-site, so please bring cash for lunch.
    -Erik Lyden

ps. Sorry Jake, I tried for Sunday.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Reminder bump!

is there still going to be one on the 10th as well??

I don't know Miller. We're having a rallycross meeting tonight so I would suppose it will be covered then. Sorry but I don't have any more info.

Results are posted: http://www.pacificrallygroup.com/arc.../rc110307.html

Thanks to everyone for coming out and making this a great event and a great season!

The event on November 10th has been canceled.

Cheers,
    Erik

+ Reply to Thread