Any info regarding the July 22 Rally Sprint?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any info regarding the July 22 Rally Sprint?

Default Any info regarding the July 22 Rally Sprint?

Just was wondering if there will be any info regarding the rally sprint?
    Also was wondering about, like NASA, where if you don't have a license to begin with your first race is free?
    I have my RA license, but I am looking for a stand-in for my co-driver and the possibilities of trying to find someone with an RA license who isn't already in a seat are slim.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

I'll bet there will be other co-drivers who will jump in the car for a ride.

I see Primitive talking about the Sprint but nothing on the PRG site...

More info...

The RallyX will be held Sat Am ( in theory) and will be $30, no membership required.

The Rally sprint will be Sat afternoon ( I.T.) and will be $99, RA license required. RA license will be available at the event.

Tech and registration, ORV parking lot, will be at 8 am, first run at 9 am, or so we think...

Gene

Quote Originally Posted by heymagic
    More info...

The Rally sprint will be Sat afternoon ( I.T.) and will be $99, RA license required. RA license will be available at the event.

Tech and registration, ORV parking lot, will be at 8 am, first run at 9 am, or so we think...

Gene
    Have the details for the August 5-6 event been sorted out? Like cost, times, license, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by sunnynw1
    Have the details for the August 5-6 event been sorted out? Like cost, times, license, etc...
    In a word...no...but I'll try to get some info on that.

We are working to get better info out sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnynw1
    that's the same weekend as the Bible Creek Hillclimb, which I've already committed myself as a volunteer

so many events, not enough weekends

Talking Rally Sprint!

Quote Originally Posted by heymagic
    More info...
    The RallyX will be held Sat Am ( in theory) and will be $30, no membership required.The Rally sprint will be Sat afternoon ( I.T.) and will be $99, RA license required. RA license will be available at the event.Tech and registration, ORV parking lot, will be at 8 am, first run at 9 am, or so we think...
    Great news! Saturday July 22nd
    By having the school in conjunction with the SPRINT (and RallyCross) we are able to amortize the fixed costs a bit and keep pricing pretty low.

Saturday Morning: PRG SCCA RallyCross $30 (no membership or license required) any safe, non-raised, street car or rally-prepped car with a solid roof can enter. Grass and dirt area in North part of complex (most likely)

Saturday Afternoon: PRG RA RallySprint $99 (competition license required) Driver and Co-Driver with helmets (and technically suits I think--sorry to start that war) for a bunch of timed runs on the track with trees and jump etc. Cars to "regular" rally spec (cage, belts, etc)

Scott from Black Sun Racing plans to be there for rally services (like tire mounting) and drinks/snacks.

CALL for CODRIVERS. I have heard from several DRIVERS who plan to come up for FRIDAY school and then enter SATURDAY and will be looking for co-drivers to jump in for the runs. Bring your suits and helmets and get some runs in on Sat!

i would be happy to co-drive for someone. gonna do the rally x but funds dictate not running the sprint. need any extra help on friday???

shadd

Default Rally School Help

Quote Originally Posted by chicken452
    i would be happy to co-drive for someone. gonna do the rally x but funds dictate not running the sprint. need any extra help on friday??? shadd
    I could use your help Shadd! please email me direct with your phone number.

and I am looking for someone to possibly bring out a small tractor (with a drag or blade) to help polish up the course and smooth ruts mid-session. Anyone know of a tractor able to get to the ORV park?

I think that Ron Barker wanted one for the Sat event as well...

Pe pauleklund@msn.com

+ Reply to Thread