Special Stage Forums banner

Ojibwe cover story?

980 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Jim 
#1 ·
I would like to know why there was not anything written about the G5 battle? With a factory supported team and a Nat.Champ driver having troubles. A driver that grew up in Bemidji driving a 911 without a ODO the entire event and a guy from the west coast coming out to further his year end chances. I see a story. If I am wrong let me know. But I would like to think that SS.com is about the sport not just the manufactures.
I appoligize if I sound abit upset. It is just that I have been screwed by the SCCA media group before and would like to see it become more evenly distributed. Please let me know if I need to talk to someone else. I do not want tovent to the wrong person. Thank you Doug Davenport

#2 ·
For the most part, we rely on our readers to write stories. We are not quite to a point where we can hire people to write stories. If a story goes untold here, it is because nobody took the time to write it and submit it. If you'd like to write something, we'd be happy to edit/publish it.

Otherwise, we are doing the best we can. I am sure someone is writing an Ojibwe story, but it takes a while to get back from the event, put away all the rally gear, layout the story and put it down on paper. Then it needs to get edited and select some pictures. Hang in there...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.