The Global Rallycross series moves to Snoqualmie, Washington for Round 2. In this series, production-based race cars compete wheel-to-wheel: Ford Fiestas, Subaru WRX STIs, a Skoda Fabia, a lone Porsche 996, Mitsubishi Evolutions and Civics all battle it out to set the overall best time in two competition classes. Plus: Ford’s Tanner Foust jumps a production Fiesta?
- The Prescott Rally in Prescott, AZ – NASA Rally Sport Event October 9, 2012 at 8:51
- Tached-Out Racing October 1, 2012 at 10:03
- Black Box rally team to contend United States Rally Championship in Prescott, AZ September 28, 2012 at 13:07
- USRC WRAPS UP CHAMPIONSHIP RACE AT THE 25TH ANNUAL PRESCOTT RALLY September 27, 2012 at 11:02
- RALLYNOTES NEW LIVERY REVEALED AT PRESCOTT RALLY! September 27, 2012 at 10:41
- No commented posts yet
- No comments